Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Another Week and a Surprise Baptism

Ia ora na tatou!

This week was filled with many tiny miracles and in the end an amazing baptême took place.

First: Flora and Muriel are getting baptized. They are amis that I haven't really had much time to talk about, but I couldn't be happier for them! #blessed

On the mission, we have a plan every day to do something every hour until the end of the day, and sometimes none of those plans work out exactly. That is the mission, and I've learned to just "go with the flow." The mission is stressful. As missionnaires we have stresses at home and stresses here on the mission; to work at improving ourselves physically, mentally, and spiritually. I've learned to put my trust in my Heavenly Father and have Him guide me, my comp, and our amis. My testimony grows every day grace a son amour pour nous tous. This week we were beyond blessed to find out that Wailani was getting BAPTIZED. All of her famille are membres of the church and they were all sealed in the temple as a famille éternel; but something happened that caused them to go inactive. For a long time the mom and dad wanted nothing to come back, because they were offended by others in the church (it's sad). They fell away and welcomed the harsh things of the world to enter their home. My comp and I spent a few hours chez eux one day listening to their story. They received multiple blessings from other wonderful missionaries and loving worthy priesthood holders of the church, and slowly they accepted their daughter to be baptized. Wailani was baptized by her dad this past Samedi. The Spirit was so strong that evening that my heart filled with love to finally see an éternel famille return again to the church grace a leur fille qui a voulu se faire baptiser. 

We must thank our Father in Heaven every day for the blessings and little miracles He has given us every day. Why not talk to our Father in Heaven every day? 

I love this gospel with all my heart, and I CHOSE to enter the church. I was not forced, but wanted what my sisters and parents have in their lives...the love and blessings of His everlasting gospel. My testimony has grown throughout my life, and it continues to grow. I have built my life on His rock that is His gospel and you can NOT me bouger! 

I love y'all so much! Puisse Dieu vous benir! 

-Tuahine/Soeur Morrill :)





No comments:

Post a Comment